12 Feb If you’re concerned with any observeable symptoms after using the crisis contraceptive capsule, speak to your GP or talk with a nursing assistant at a intimate wellness clinic.
You should speak with a health care provider or nursing assistant if:
- You might think you may be expecting
- Your following period is much more than 7 days late
- Your duration is reduced or lighter than typical
- You have got any unexpected or uncommon discomfort in your reduced abdomen (this may be a indication of a ectopic maternity, the place where a fertilised egg implants outs
The crisis contraceptive capsule may communicate with other medications. These generally include:
- The natural medication St John’s Wort
- Some medications utilized to deal with epilepsy
- Some medications used to deal with HIV
- Some medications utilized to treat tuberculosis (TB)
- Medicine such as for instance omeprazole (an antacid) to create your belly less acid
EllaOne can't be utilized as it may not be effective if you are already taking one of these medicines.
Levonelle may nevertheless be utilized, however the dose could need to be increased – your pharmacist or doctor can advise on this.
There ought to be no discussion between your crisis pill & most antibiotics. Two antibiotics that are enzyme-inducingcalled rifampicin and rifabutin), utilized to deal with or avoid meningitis or TB, may affect ellaOne while they’re being taken as well as for 28 times a short while later.
If you'd like to be sure your medications are safe to just just just take aided by the crisis contraceptive tablet, pose a question to your GP or perhaps a pharmacist.